Bezpieczne zakupy dzięki certyfikatowi SSL
Darmowa dostawa powyżej 600zł
14 dni na zwrot produktów
Twisto - Kup teraz, zapłać w ciągu 21 dni
In the 88-page hardback Battletome: Nighthaunt, you’ll find:
- That Which Haunts the Night: an introduction to the Nighthaunt, their motivations, processions and the rising threat they pose to all life;
- The Restless Dead: details of the dark and forbidden arts of necromancy – the creation and enslavement of new undead;
- Something Wicked This Way Comes: a great change has swept the Mortal Realms – the necroquake, an unintended result of Nagash’s grand plan, unleashed a mind-splitting wave of eldritch power, resulting in the rising of the wraiths; billions of souls arising and assaulting anything and everything that lives with blind hatred;
- A detailed description of Shyish, the Realm of Death: home of the Great Necromancer Nagash, and source of countless spiritual horrors;
- Chronicles of Terror: a timeline of key events and battles in the history of the Nighthaunt, from the Age of Myth, Age of Chaos, Age of Sigmar and the present;
- Ghostly Processions: organised by order of Nagash and commanded by Lady Olynder, Mortarch of Grief, these are the structures of Nighthaunt armies;
- Explanation and background of each character and unit available to a Nighthaunt army;
- Shock and Terror: an example procession, featuring an annotated photograph explaining how this army was selected and the manner in which they will fight;
- A showcase of beautifully-painted Citadel miniatures, with an example army and comprehensive painting advice from the experts. This advice covers a huge variety of examples and techniques, showing you how to achieve the ghostly effects of blue and green spirits, cloth, rusted and corroded metal, brass, balefire, candles and lantern glows, with guides on painting extra details like bone, wood, and making graves look suitably ghastly.
All the rules you need in order to get your Nighthaunt army ready for the gaming table are here:
- 21 Warscrolls, covering every miniature available to the Nighthaunt faction and including 3 Endless Spell warscrolls – Shyish Reaper, Vault of Souls and Mortalis Terminexus – for use with Malign Sorcery;
- Allegiance Abilities representing the Nighthaunt methods of war – including Command Traits, Battle Traits, rules for resurrection the slain and 3 separate types of Artefacts of power;
- Lore of the Underworlds: a selection of spells available to Nighthaunt wizards;
- A Battleplan, including objectives for both sides, deployment map, special rules and victory conditions;
- Rules for creating a Nighthaunt warband to use in a Path to Glory campaign, including a Followers Rewards Table and a Champion Rewards Table;
- 8 Warscroll Battalions conferring advantages for fielding certain combinations of models;
- Pitched Battle Profiles for all units featured in this Battletome, including unit sizes, points values and battlefield roles, along with faction keywords for Allies.
16 innych produktów w tej samej kategorii:
A numberless horde trampling the realms beneath iron-shod feet, the horn-helmed killers known as the Chaos Warriors are legion. Only Azyr has escaped their wrath - every other mortal realm rings to the sound of their savagery. These men have cast aside everything in favour of eternal war and the promise of power - some may yet bask in the glory they seek, but for most there is only a future of blood, violence and brutal fate.
This kit contains sixteen plastic Chaos Warriors, armed with either Chaos hand weapons and Chaos Runeshields or a Chaos hand weapon in either hand. Supplied with sixteen Citadel 32mm Round bases.